The Cane Creek Helm, a 7-way adjustable suspension fork optimized for 140mm to 170mm of travel. Born in the mountains of Western North Carolina, Helm is designed to conquer aggressive trail, enduro racing, and anything in between. By isolating each damping and air spring adjustment, the Helm has the ability to be tuned for all types of terrain and riding styles and gives the rider ultimate control of their suspension set-up.
- Weight: 2050 grams
- Stantion Diameter: 35mm
- Wheel Spacing: 15mm x 110mm BOOST spacing
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Travel: Positioned at 160mm from the factory. Optimized for 140-170mm of travel
- Travel Adjustments: Internal, 10mm Increments (from 170mm down to 100mm) 2 travel spacers are included with every Helm, one additional spacer is installed from the factory.
- Air Spring: Independent positive and negative chambers
- Air Volume Adjustment: Accessory free. Internal 8-position indexed system
- Damper: High Speed Compression, Low Speed Compression, Low Speed Rebound
- Axle: D-Loc 15mm thru axle system. Unique to Helm