Whether ripping up the local enduro trails or hanging with friends in the bike park, Alpinestars’ Tahoe Waterproof Jacket has the everything you want for when the weather turns bad.
With a main shell optimized for waterproofing and breathability, a dual adjustment storm hood and silicon grip patterning to help hold in place your backpack and plenty of storage compartments, the Tahoe Waterproof Jacket is an ideal addition to your winter kit bag.
• Fully tape-welded seams ensure jacket’s overall waterproofing.
• Zippered side ventilation openings to effectively control body temperature.
• Waterproof zippered front pockets for safe storage of small personal items.
• Premium YKK waterproof zips plus zip garages for durability and reliability.
• Shock chord waist adjustment helps keep garment in position and offers personalized fit.
• Bonded helmet-compatible storm hood with dual adjustment system to ensure optimized fit.
• Garment is loose fitting to allow for wearing of protections underneath.
• Fully seam-sealed waterproof main shell (10k waterproofness and 5k breathability) is the perfect combination between breathability and protection against wet weather.
• Strategically positioned, 300 dernier sleeve reinforcements for abrasion resistance and durability.
• Silicon grip patterning on shoulders helps stabilize backpack.
• Reflective details on sleeves to improve the visibility of the rider.
• Inner fleece lining on collar for comfort.
• Extended rear hem provides improved comfort from mud and wet while articulated sleeves promote excellent fit.